Holy Moly guys – I went to the store to stock up on Chlorella ( and chocolate … ) and next to the chlorella container was Blue Green Algae.
It had caught my eye before but I always stuck with my known Chlorella and Spirulina.
Up until today that is 🙂
and oh man! I’m stoked. First off – I opened the jar and it was sparkly. Like What!!! The child in me WAS SO HAPPY!
So . . .
Why bother consuming this insanely green powder?
- Improves Immunity
- Elevates Mood ( heck ya! )
- Stimulates your bodies healing, repair, and regeneration ( makes our cells happy )
- Anti – Depressant
- Anti – Oxidant
- Boosts Energy
- Rich in Vitamins A, C, E and the B-complex INCLUDING B12 and B6. ( happy vegans 😀 )
- Rich in Minerals – Calcium, Magnesium and Iron.
- Contains over 65 vitamins, minerals, and enzymes, and the complete spectrum of eight essential amino acids
- Excellent Source of Trace Minerals
- Highly Alkaline ( helps fight cancer/ prevent disease )
- Rich in protein
- Reduces inflammation
- Increases focus levels
There is so much more . . . but if that hasn’t sold you on it yet, a longer list isn’t going to either.
It comes from the ocean, straight from the earth. As did we. It just makes sense 🙂 At least in my head, and I hope yours too!!!
YOUR BODY WILL LOVE YOU
Blue Green Algae is a little more on the pocket book, so if you are new to these Green Superfoods and don’t want to borrow from the bank right away – start with Spirulina or Chlorella . . . very similar and amazing health benefits in those as well, but easier on the pocket book – and I recommend finding a good herb shop, or natural food store that has these items in bulk containers, so you can get 2 – 3 tablespoons at a time and try it out. That amount will last you awhile! a little goes a long way.
Or if you are the online shopper type . . . Go Here for the one I recommend.
If you are wondering how to incorporate this awesomeness into you life . . . check out This Blog Post and use Blue Green Algae in place of the Chlorella.
Would also be awesome in water with lemon and maple syrup : ) remember, a little goes a long way.
Happy Superfooding !!!